Pages

Wednesday, 27 May 2026

Moths and inkables

 

Hi there! I am here today with a journal spread that starts with inkables, so more inspiration for this month's challenge. 

I began by wiping a distress oxide ink pad across the bakewell inkable. I spritzed it with water then laid it onto the pages.
Next I smooshed some Rusty Hinge distress oxide over the top. 
When this was dry, I used the small butterfly easy frame innie to add some walnut stain distress oxide ink like a shadow. 
On a separate piece of card, I stamped the two middle-sized moths and coloured them using ecoline markers before cutting them out.  
I added some stamping using the same inks and the Journal Art Elements 3 stamp set. 
Finally I added the moths to the page using matte medium, along with a wordy sticker and a few white pen highlights to the moths.

I used:
Butterfly easy frame - I used the smaller 4" one
Journal Art Elements 3 stamp set available in this bundle
Distress oxide inks - I used Walnut Stain, Mermaid Lagoon and Rusty Hinge
Black versafine Clair ink
Ecoline markers

You have until Sunday Evening to enter the challenge so get those inkables out and have a play x
Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful page featuring these bright and pretty moths coloured to coordinate perfectly with the background colours of orange and blue Sally, and the added stencilling and stamping together make for a great background, and a wonderful idea to added the shaded shape of a butterfly on each page as a place to stick these terrific moths. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message. Your kindness is much appreciated! Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.