Hi There! During last week's Facebook live I created a bit of a background using Distress Spritz. I thought I would use some of it to make a card for you today. The Distress spritz colours I used were Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber and Peeled Paint. As well as spraying them I sprayed a little onto a mat then blended it with a brush through the Bakewell Big one inkable.
Next I used Versafine clair ink in Brown (I used Acorn) to add some stamped stitching around the edge
Using the Moth stamp set, I added some stamped smaller moths to the background in Hawthorn Rose and Sand Dune Versafine Clair ink.
I stamped the 2 medium sized moths on to the background using Black Versafine Clair ink. I also stamped them again on a piece of watercolour card. This saves having to cut out the antennae if you prefer not to.
Next I coloured those three moths with Ecoline pens and a damp paint brush, before cutting them out more carefully.
I added them over the previously stamped card with just a little matte medium along the bodies, allowing the wings to stand proud of the card a little.
I used:
Big one Inkable - Bakewell
Versafine Clair inks - I used Sand Dune, Hawthorn Rose, Acorn and Black
Ecoline Pens
DL sized blank card
Watercolour card
Matte Medium
Thanks for looking!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message. Your kindness is much appreciated! Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.