Hi There! Our Challenge theme over on the Bee Crafty Facebook group this moth is to use hot colours. Here's a little bit of inspiration to get you started. I began by blending distress oxide inks in Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon and Abandoned Coral across a double page in my 5x5" journal.
Next I blended some Lumberjack Plaid Distress oxide ink though a Dinkable from set 8.
I gave the pages a little spritz with Spiced Marmalade distress spritz to add a little sparkle.
Once this was dry I used the dots dinkable from set 2 to apply some white gesso.
I used aged Mahogany Distress oxide inks to stamp some of the journaling essentials #9 around the page.
on a separate piece of watercolour card I stamped two of the Doodle Art Fishes in Black versafine clair and coloured them using distress inks in picked Raspberry and Ripe Persimmon before cutting them out.
I used:
Distress spritz I used Spiced Marmalade
Black versafine Clair ink
Distress oxide inks - I used Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Abandoned Coral, Lumberjack Plaid and Aged Mahogany
Distress inks - I used Picked Raspberry and Ripe Persimmon
White gesso
I will be live at 8pm this evening on the Bee Crafty Facebook page. I hope you can join me! Thanks for looking!









The fish are just really cute and the mix of stamping and stencilling in those hot and spicy colours and the deeper tone of the Aged Mahogany for the foliage looks great Sally. The black stamped bubbles and a white on black wordy sticker finish it perfectly. x
ReplyDelete