Friday 28 November 2008

A couple of teddies and some Wise Men

Here are a few more christmas cards. The teddy bears are a Hero Arts stamp and the verse and Wise Men are both from Lavinia stamps. The wise men are stamped on shiny card using Stazon then sponged with Adirondak inks. It's very quick and easy, and I love the intense colours. Different colour schemes for Christmas too, unlike the Teddies.
This weekend I am determined to start my preparations for Christmas. I have made lists, but I still am not sure what to get everyone. I have four friends I need to make birthday cards for too, so it is going to be busy. Next week is School Panto week, so I won't have much time to do anything in the evenings. My class are singing a song and preparation has been smoother than usual... hope it goes alright on the night(s)!

No comments: