Sunday 11 January 2009

A productive weekend

It has been a very cold weekend and staying indoors has meant that I've got lots done. I now have 6 ATCs for the Crafty Individuals competition, I've done a couple of cards that people at work asked for and one I need myself. The card above uses a Hero Arts stamp called Dandelion. The photo doesn't do it justice, as it is stamped onto a background using crative colour sprays from Crafty Notions.
This is a cuttlebug card - the lettering is a sizzix sizzlet and the shoes are made using a brass stencil, then coloured with chalks.

Finally, this uses a stamp from Stamporium that I've had for years, but have only used a couple of times. I can't begin to tell you how much better this one is compared to the previous cards made with it! I used clear embossing powder over the dolphins to protect them from the ink. This is sponged rather than brayered onto a semi- shiny card stock. I will post pictures of my ATCs when I've had the chance to photograph them in daylight.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Great cards Sally - I love the baby one! xx

Sally H said...

Thanks, Lesley! This is me playing with the cuttlebug I had for christmas. It is unusual for me to make cards without stamping!

Guzzisue said...

me, plastered !! not for a few weeks yet.