Monday 25 May 2009

Flowers

My God-daughter is eighteen this week. That really makes me feel old! Getting the Ruby Tuesday stamps out again seemed like a good idea for her card. Please forgive the photo, as I had to use flash - it has been so dark today. The rain did stay away till teatime though, and we enjoyed a few hours out to a local farm and garden centre.
Below are a few pictures taken in our garden yesterday. The Clematis is a Nelly Moser, and the flowers can be the size of dinner plates. The sun fades the colours quite quickly on our back wall. The fern is one of many in our garden, and there are at least 3 different varieties, but more than that I can't tell you. They were there when we moved in, and I do like them.



2 comments:

lottie said...

Oh when you click to enlarge you can really see how lovely and shiny it is and how gorgeous the colours are.

Love you flower photos too

lisa said...

Your card is gorgeous Sally. I love those stamps!!!!
Your flower photos are beautiful too. I love seeing other peoples gardens and what they grow. Your Clematis look great, it's been a good year for them so far hasn't it.

Lisax