Wednesday 25 November 2009

Passion for promarkers - Vintage


Here is my entry for this weeks passion for promarkers where the theme is 'vintage'. I looked through my Christmas stamps and found this one from Elusive Images. I've tried colouring it in the past with watercolours and coloured pencils, but not been satisfied with the results. Promarkers are perfect for it! I used marsh green, burgundy, ruby, mustard, moss and vanilla. The papers are from Funky fairies lets get traditional kit. I applied a bit of tea dye distress ink and stickles in the middle to finish it off. Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Lynne K said...

Know what you mean about colouring this stamp. I've never been happy with it either, but what you've done here works really well. I'll have to dig mine out again & try it with the Promarkers.

lil-paper-pixie said...

Oooooooooh I have this stamp......must get it out now, what a fab job you have done with it, you have created the perfect vintage look.....thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Sally. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Carol said...

Beautiful card, love that Poinsettia

Carol x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sally, what a gorgeous card. The image is beautiful and your colouring is perfect. The papers are really lovely. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

brenda said...

Hi Sally

How did I miss this one, I am certain my Google reader hides things from me.

What's not to be happy with, I love it and the tartan DP works really well with the colouring.

B x



B x

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card Sally
thanks for joining us on pfP this week and good luck
Debbi
p.s remember to enter the blog candy on the weekend workshop

Anonymous said...

This is lovely Sally, love colours you've used
Barbara