Friday 4 June 2010

By the Cute and Girly - something old, something new...

Here is my entry for this months By the Cute and Girly challenge, where the theme is something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. I have used an old music stamp I've had for about ten years, I made my shutter card on my score - pal that I had for my Birthday in May and I used tumbled glass distress ink which is blue. Didn't manage the borrowed bit though!
I must apologise in advance that I'm not going to be visiting blogs quite so often as I'm having a few problems with my eyes at the moment and need to spend less time in front of a computer screen. I'm sure it will all get sorted out before too long, but bear with me. Tomorrow Lynne, Meg and I are off to Sir stampalot armed with a couple of cakes for a day of getting messy with our blogging mates. I am really looking forward to it and I've saved up quite a bit of my birthday money to take with me too. Shopping, cake and friends - what more can we ask for?

9 comments:

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Beautiful blue, and beautiful card! Thank You for joining us over at BTC&G good luck on the draw! x

brenda said...

Morning Sally

What a wonderful card, so many elements of interest, yet very elegant and classic.

It's given me an idea for a wedding card order I have where they want lots of words and I was wondering how it would all work, but think it would with this style of card.

See you later, really looking forward to it.

B x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Lovely plans you have for today!
Love the card Sally - all that embossing - gorgeous!
Lesley x

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous card its good to refresh some of the things we have had for a while.

Take care of your eyes our sight is so important. Have fun today don't forget to show us all your new bits and bobs. xx Zoe

Lisa Jane said...

What a beautiful card - the colours are so fresh and clean
I love the shutter card style.
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa ;)

Sue said...

This is a gorgeous card Sally, very ellegant.
That's the trouble with birthdays, every time I have one something else creaks. Luckily my sight stops me from seeing the wrinkles now lol x

Unknown said...

what a beautiful card I love this colour which is good really seing as i just ordered it it works so well love it

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Sally this is awesome wow so elegant and very classy I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Sally, wonderful colours.
luv
Debby