Tuesday 12 October 2010

An animal and a song

 My Card for Tuesday Taggers needed to feature something wiith more than two legs this week. It was a very quick one, using papers from an Artylicious CD and the stamp is a Pink Gem one, coloured with promarkers. Please do pop over to the TT blog and take a look at the fabulous DT work.
My next card is for the Allsorts challenge this week where the theme is inspired by a song...can you guess?
Fields of Gold - a bit obvious I think! I used distress inks in Mustard Seed and Wild Honey and that fabulous Hero arts stamp - Sooo glad I bought it from Sir Stampalot, along with that ribbon too. I also sprayed it with gold creative colour spray. The sponsors at Allsorts this week are Sir stampalot and this card would also fit beautifully into the Sir Stampalot challenge where the theme is Autumn colours with bow(s) and button(s). I've now started singing Forever Autumn. I feel another card coming on!

10 comments:

chris said...

Hi Sally these are so gorgeous, so love rudolph, and love the wheat, that's one of my all time favourite stamps. hugs chris xx

Teri said...

Lovely hun. Great adverts for the CAS style.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

So it's you I could hear singing - lovely voice Sally!!
Two fabulous cards - the reindeer is great fun, and the wheat stamp is gorgeous - love the colours and the shimmer.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Debbie Dolphin said...

Hi sally
both cards are gorgeous. I love that hero stamp but havent bought it YET!! Ive still a pile here to play with!!lol
love debbie xxx

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous cards Sally. Love everything about them from the stamps to the papers and colours.
xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Gorgeous cards Sally.
I love the beautiful holly papers on the first card and the second card is stunning!
Hugs, Clare x

pinky said...

Gorgeous work Sally. Love that reindeer, the papers are so rich and I have a feeling I have that cd. Going to hunt it out now. The second one is just a host of gold, really beautiful.
Pinky

lisa said...

It's funny how song titles can inspire you isn't it. I love your fields of gold. That grass stamp is gorgeous.
Mr Reindeer is very cute too.
Hope life is a bit less hectic for you now. Not long to half term!!
Hugs Lisax

scotspanda said...

both your cards are lovely, the fields of gold one is so simple but so effective

thankyou for joining in with the musical fun @ Allsorts

Amanda xx

craftimamma said...

Love both these cards Sally but the Fields of Gold one is the stunner for me. I love the shimmer you have on there too and the song is one of my favourites as well.

Hugs
Lesley Xx