Wednesday 30 May 2012

Keeping Calm and Carrying on!


When I was clearing my craft space to find the ants the other weekend I found a couple of union flags I had stamped and coloured with promarkers. They looked a bit messy, so I added a bit of distress ink and used the picket fence distress marker over the white bits too. I mounted this one on a scrap of gold card and added the sentiment from the same Crafty Individuals set as the flag.  To finish it I added three gems in red white and blue. That sentiment was how I was feeling at the beginning of SATs week. I'm happy to say that half way through I am feeling rather more optimistic! Hoping to be doing a happy dance come the weekend. Looking forward to Friday, when I will be free to visit more peeps. Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

looks great to me -
Lisa x

Victoria said...

I love seeing 'rescued' pieces of craftiness. I love the patterns in the stripes. Keep going - just two more days and then a chance to relax!

Paula Whittaker said...

love how youve rescued the flag - its made a super card

Canonbury creations said...

Love the stamping on the flag Sally it really makes it unique! Hope you enjoy your well earned half term!
Val x

Anonymous said...

Great rescue Sally looks gorgeous !

Marie

Vicky Hayes said...

This is wonderful Sally - did you stamp it? it looks paper pieced. Hope you've enjoyed your long weekend! Vicky x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great flag, love the centre and the "bling"