Monday 18 March 2013

More Great Outdoors for Stamping Sensations


As it was my turn to choose the theme for this month at Stamping Sensations, I also get to show you another card in the mid month post. I used some of the paper I made using my Gelli plate and the Crafty Individuals large Elegant Swirl. You can see my original and messy post here!
I then cut an arch using my Go Kreate dies, and leaving the die in place stamped with various grass stamps from Inkylicious and ink-dusted a few hills and sky in the background. I finished off with ribbon, bows and Prima flowers, along with some faux stitching using a walnut stain distress marker. The sentiment (Inkylicious) is stamped onto a spellbinders fancy tag die cut.
Pop on over to the Challenge blog where you will be able to see my answers to the questions our DT are discussing at the moment. I hope you find time to enter the challenge this month, as there is a gorgeous prize on offer from Crafty Individuals. Jean and Malcolm are such lovely people and over the years they have been a real inspiration to me. I can't tell you how excited I was when they agreed to sponsor us!
Thanks for looking, and I hope you have a great week!

5 comments:

Fliss said...

An awesome creation Sally. The background paper is totally amazing and the arched panel looks so beautiful against it.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Lynne K said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sally! Love the arch shape, and the background is stunning. x

lisa said...

These backgrounds you are creating with your gelliplate are so professional, Sally. I love this one and it works beautifully with your gorgeous arch.
Hugs Lisax

Paula (PEP) said...

I love your combination of browns & greens in this with theStriking Gelli Plate background - that script looks super with the swirl. Amazing how you echoed the soft peachy apricot colour of the background not only with your ribbon but with eh grasses stamping too.
Paula (PEP)

Carola Bartz said...

I like the arched window - so beautiful. The paper you created is awesome, such lovely colors. Did I tell you the I put a Gelli plate on my wishlist? I really want to work with that, it looks like so much fun.