Monday 27 May 2013

The Vintage collection from Inkylicious

The four vintage stamps from Inkylicious featured on Create and Craft on Sunday were Vintage Butterfly,
 Vintage French Rose,

 Vintage Birds
 and Vintage Voyage.
Almanac also features in the background with three of these too. I stamped the images in Archival ink onto Inkylicious satin silk art card and coloured them with Distress Markers before using the ink dusters to add background colour. If you want to know any more details about what I used please ask and I will do my best to remember!
I hope you have had a lovely bank holiday. We have had a lovely walk along the Teversal Trails. The wind was still a bit cool, but we had a great walk and enjoyed the sunshine and fresh air. I will post some photos as soon as I get round to downloading them.
Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments.

15 comments:

Fliss said...

These are all absolutely stunning Sally and I just love the shabby chic look you gave them.
Looks like the almanac stamp needs to go on my wish list too as it makes a fabulous background.
Glad to hear you had a lovely day too.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Zoechaos said...

These are gorgeous Sally i love the Inky dusters and effects they give and some of those images make my purse ache! Happy walks hope you didn't burn XOXO Zoe

Craftnut said...

These are lovely Sally. Tracy xx

Doreen said...

Stunning cards,love them all.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love the floral postcards .. nit sure on the bird lol
LISA X

♥Gemma♥ said...

Truly stunning set of cards hun and thank you for your advice about ink pads, much appreciated...just need a proper blending tool now because at the moment i use dry baby wipes!!

What blending tool do you use??

I Sky+ the show so its now ready to watch...need to quite time without the kiddies Lol
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Paula (PEP) said...

It's the second one I keep coming back to with your gorgeous colour combination. The rose is just beautiful the way you coloured it & I love the textures in the background & your glow of colour with the oranges.
Your use of the Almanac background is super in all the others - that looks an immensely versatile stamp.
Paula (PEP)

Lynne K said...

Love them all, Sally! You've got the vintage feel to perfection.

Not bank holiday here :-(, and it's been cold, windy and pouring with rain all day! Glad you had a good walk, will look forward to seeing your photos. x

СВЕТЛАНА said...

Очень понравились открытки! Штампы красивые!

maria's knutselplezier said...

Gorgeous cards, love the way you put all the elements together, love the images too!!Love the newspaper background!!

Greetings
Maria

MaryH said...

These are beautiful stamps (must check these out as they are my kind of vintage!) and I absolutely loved how you showcased each one of them. Just lovely cards. Great backgrounds to fit each theme as well. TFS & glad you were able to get in a good walk. Our area is beginning to think summer, wish I could share a bit of it with my UK friends! Hugs

Dora said...

wonderful!! how you put layers on and combine the papers and stamps. beautiful to see! and so many cards....wow!
greetings

Sue said...

Oooh Sally these are beautiful, I love your gentle distressing xx

Diane said...

Wonderful card designs, with your papers and stamps.

Regards diane

Tracy Harris said...

Lovely cards and a brilliant show xx