Sunday 21 July 2013

Blog Candy Winner and a few bits and pieces

It has been a whole week since my last post and to be honest I have done very little besides go to work. The heat left me rather lethargic. The weekend has brought a reduction in temperatures here and I have felt a little more creative. I have completed a few small cards including this one.
The flower stamp is one of the Inkylicious Twinchies, a bargain at £1, but only currently available at shows. I stamped and them coloured in with promarkers, thinking of the Bellis that Steve's Dad grew until a couple of years ago. I love any daisy-type flowers and I knew this would be lovely as a background or a focal image. I can see I will use it lots!
So onto the Blog Candy. I put the names in a pot and pulled out a winner.  The winner is... Mags! Please email me with your postal address, Mags, so I can send you the Molly Blooms stamps. My email is on my profile page.  I have been rather lucky on the Candy front today myself, winning a huge stash of Crafty individuals products, so a big thank you to Jean and Malcolm. Perfect timing to be having a play too!
Finally, I will share a few sunset photos with you, taken in our garden as I have been trying to cool off a bit!





Thanks for looking! I will be having some more blog candy (not cute this time!) very soon.

11 comments:

Lynne K said...

Love the card, Sally, those daisies are so pretty. And woo hoo, congratulations on winning that fab blog candy!! What a lovely end of term present. Should keep you busy for a while in the hols! xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Sal, wonderful card and superb sunsets, aren't they? well done, and you won candy at Crafty Indiv too :D double well done, Shaz in Oz.x

mags said...

Hi Sally, A lovely card. Congrats on your candy win and I am delighted to be the winner of your candy. Thank you so much for your generosity. I have sent you an email.
Mags
x

Paula (PEP) said...

I know you'll enjoy the CI stamps so well done. Your card is delightful & a real inspiration. I love the way you've kept the background crisply white.
I too love daisies & anything like them. The sunsets are spectacular at this time of year here too & you've captured them beautifully in the photos.
Paula (PEP)

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Sally, they certainly look like bellis daisies to me. I have bought some of the small £1 stamps at the shows but I'm not sure if this is one of them. Congratulations on your mega win, have fun playing.

Sue x

Tracy Harris said...

Such an elegant card Sally - I love the sunset pictures you have posted - they are lovely - hope the classroom move is going well , enjoy your week x

Tracy Harris said...

Congratulations on your blog candy win to - you lucky thing- you must show us all your winnings x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great card, love the colours you have used and the border.

The sunset is so lovely and I think it's the same moon I took pictures of LOL. not as good as yours though.

Dora said...

beautiful card and the photo's about the sky looks great. amazing the colours and the moon.

lisa said...

It's been far too hot to do much at all hasn't, Sally. Cooler today though and raining so the garden is getting a good drink at last.
Love your pretty flowers, must look out for that stamp at the next show!!
Enjoy the summer hols.
Hugs Lisax

Linby said...

This is stunning Sally, love the colours you used. Congrats on your own candy win this week!
Lynn x