Wednesday 18 September 2013

Poppies For Stamping Sensations

Hi there! It's my turn to provide some mid-month inspiration for the Stamping Sensations challenge, where the theme is Poppy -inspired. For this card I have used another Poppy from Chloe's stamps, our sponsor this month. The poppies were coloured with Distress markers and the stamens were accented with a black gel pen. I created a background with my ink dusters, memento and distress inks, along with a bird and a grass stamp from Inkylicious.
Pop over to the challenge blog to find out which crafting items I would take to my desert island!

11 comments:

Helen J said...

Gorgeous, I love the sky & the "glow" around the poppies.

Lynne K said...

Gorgeous poppies and a fab background! x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous scene Sally with the lovely poppies in the foreground.

Sue x

Victoria said...

QUeen of scenes!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and colours you have used.xxx

susiestacey said...

Stunning card Sally, love the colours x Susan x

Paula (PEP) said...

This gives a super sense of lying in a meadow & gazing through the poppies & grass stems towards the distant view. Very atmospheric.
Paula (PEP)

lisa said...

This is a real work of art, Sally. I love your background and the poppies look stunning against that blue sky. I love your creations.
Hope the new term has started smoothly.
Hugs Lisax

Dora said...

beautiful! love the scene in the background and the flowers!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its really beautiful hun...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Anke said...

WOW WOW WOW Sally I love your card, absolutely stunning.

Hugs
Anke