Friday 9 October 2015

Creative Stamping Magazine

There are some gorgeous stamps with the latest copy of Creative Stamping that goes on sale today. There are deer, trees, baubles, cones, holly, pine snowflakes and stockings. Everything you would need to make your Christmas cards this year. I have 4 cards inside, including the main card on the front cover - How exciting!
In my haste to get them finished and posted to the editor, I forgot to take photos of the cards (What a noodle, eh?), but here is one made along the same lines as one inside.

10 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Congratulations on being on the front cover as well as inside. I can see why they picked this card though, it is a gorgeous wreath. I'm off shopping shortly, might just have to pick myself up a copy.

Sue xx

Joan said...

Fab cards Sally, I'll be looking for the mag when I get into town next Monday

Joan

Helen said...

congratulations both on being published and making the cover!! gorgeous card.

Canonbury creations said...

Wow, cover girl! Looking forward to mine coming through the letter box Sally, your cards look lovely.
Val x

Sarn said...

Oh goodness me . . . I will have to curtsey to you when I see you in the Playground from now on! CONGRATS on being published Sally.

This card certainly is wonderful . . . beautifully stamped and masked off.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Helen J said...

Wow, well done on being on the front cover - card making royalty, no less!!! It is a fabulous card, though, well worthy of being featured on the front.

Jean said...

I love your festive foliage card Sally, and congratulations on making the front cover.
Jean x

Jackie said...

Congratulations Sally. Beautiful cards.
I don't buy magazines so I won't be able to see your cards inside! :o)
Jackie xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

About time too, that you were published, a fabulous card on the cover and a beautiful example card to show us.

I'm sorry I won't see the other cards, you know me not a stamper!

Karen Petitt said...

Congratulations Sally - I bet they were all gorgeous! Love your card above very much too - fabulous for posting which is a bonus Karen xx