Sunday 29 January 2017

Steve's Birthday card


Two posts in two days?! I know, but don't get used to it. I'll be back to weekly posts soon enough.
I just wanted to share Steve's birthday card with you. I used all inkylicious stamps except the moon which is from Lavinia. The papers are from craftwork cards. I have a thing about tartan and when I saw their tartan goody bag after Christmas I had to have it!
So, Steve is another year older, but feeling very upbeat as he is now counting down to retirement! Hopefully once he is retired we will get the chance to go and enjoy scenes like this at October half term or during the Easter holidays. Right, I'd better go and finish my dad's card and Meg's boyfriend's which are both next week.
Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Helen said...

wonderful card, Sally!

cuilliesocks said...

I love this beautiful card Sally, your composition is awesome and what wonderful colours, love the geese, Kate x

Joan said...

Lovely card Sally, beautiful scene, love those geese

Joan

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A stunning card Sally, I just love the Lavinia Moon it is going to go with so many stamps not just Lavinia ones.

Sue xx

Canonbury creations said...

Another gorgeous scene Sally love those stamps!
Val x

Fiona said...

Love it - a stunning card

Wies said...

Great card. Beautiful scene and lovely colours.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

If I saw this anywhere I would know it was yours, only you do the most fabulous scenes, and this is wonderful.
Faith
x