Sunday 25 March 2018

Dora's Digis for March

Carrying on with the African theme I have been playing with my ink dusters to create a background for Dora's fabulous Elephant that you can find here. The background stamps are all from Inkylicious and the inks are Izinks. I coloured the elephant with alcohol based markers.
I also made a card with one of the squirrels which you can also find on the realistic animals page. It was a sunny morning for once so the base of the easel card is a bit too washed out in the photo.
I'm hoping it got to it's destination on time.
Here is a photo of our resident squirrel during the recent snow

 
Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments.

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Sally, what a wonderful African themed card, the sky is marvellous, love the colours and the ellie is fabulous.
Your second card is beautiful, love the design and colours. Love squirrels, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your colouring is amazing, I love the elephant card so much, probably the colours sing to me, love your squirrel too. both are wonderful. Love the piccie of your squirrel too.
Faith
x

Dora said...

What a beautiful two cards. I love the background that matches perfectly with the elephant. Beautiful stamping.
THe second card, what a great colouring in the image.
I like the pictures too.