Monday 29 October 2018

Uniko stamps

At Stamp Magic I treated myself to some stamps from Uniko, who I'd only become aware of at Doncaster in June. There were some beautiful samples and some sets had matching dies too. I particularly liked the Just because set, which I used to make both of these cards, along with one of their stencils. This first one has added gems so I am entering it in this weeks Allsorts challenge, where the theme is Pearls and/or Gems.
My second card was made with the same stamps and oxide inks, dotted with glitter glue.
These are quite different for me in style but took all of five minutes to make and I rather like the results. I can also say that Uniko stamps are very good quality for the price and stamp well. I may find myself buying more!
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

brenda said...

Two beautiful creations Sally and perfect for our 'pearls and gems' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Very pretty Sally x

Helen said...

I'm all for 5 minute cards!! love the bright colours on the second one especially.

Linby said...

Beautiful CAS designs. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely stamps and beautifully designed Sally, I love your choice of colours too, Kate x

Kathleen said...

Two lovely cards Sally, great choice of colours and lolly images.

Kath x