Sunday 2 December 2018

December at Stamping Sensations

 
It is the first Sunday of the month and time for our December challenge at Stamping Sensations. This month we have a lovely theme....
****Winter Sparkle****
For my card this month I used stamps and a stencil from inkylicious and embossing powder and glitter glue from our Sponsors this month, Be Creative.
You can just see a bit of the Ice Blue Topaz glitter glue sparkle on this close up. The snowflakes were die-cut from wonder sheet and embossed using Wonder white Diamond embossing powder. The background was done with dried marigold and iced spruce distress oxide inks.
Please remember, we need you to play by the rules:
Please can I remind you we are a stamping challenge so must see a stamped image which reflects the theme as the focal element of your artwork , this means:
Stamping must be the central point of attention and interest
 We are pleased to welcome back Be Creative as our sponsor this month, with a fabulous £25 store voucher for our lucky winner. There are some wonderful stamps and other crafty goodies on their website
Do pop over to the challenge blog and take a look at the fabulous creations from my talented team mates!

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Helen said...

That's really pretty! I have only put sparkle on a couple of my cards this year (fighting with the glitter glue bottle!)

Viv said...

I love this bauble stencil Sally! Great card. x

Marlies said...

A beautiful Christmas card Sally. I like the design of the scene in the bauble. Lovely colours too. Marlies x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Sally, I love the scene within the bauble, and your colours and all that sparkle, Kate x

Kathleen said...

A really beautiful card and lovely images and design, trees look stunning.

Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Sally, I love the colour of the sky in this mini scene.

Sue xx

Dora said...

This is so beautiful. This card need no more. Just fine!