Saturday 26 January 2019

January Rudolf Day (there isn't one)


I thought I would just pop on to mention to anyone that doesn't know that there will be no Rudolf day Challenge this month because Maureen is having knee replacement surgery.The Rudolf Challenge will be back on the 25th of February 2019.
I'm still here posting a couple of cards as I'd already made them and got them ready. The first is a woodware stamp on a gelli plate background, with an inkylicious splatter stamp round the edge. I made a similar one last year.
My second card is a uniko stamp, watercoloured and then bordered with an inkylicious splatter stamp. The tartan papers are from Craftwork Cards.
Here is wishing Maureen a speedy recovery and a big thank you to the ladies on the DT for everything they do.
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two beautiful (non) Rudolph day cards Sally.

Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are fab

AlisonC said...

I like how you've built up the patterns on your cards. I love the splatter framing.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Sally, I love them both, but the stag image is wonderful, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! LOVE them both, one so traditional and the stag so majestic, with lovely colours.
Faith
x

Joan said...

Two lovely card Sally, I love the stag one.

Thanks for the message about Rudolph Day (and I had my card ready too!)

Joan x