Sunday 24 February 2019

Hares

Here are some cards I have made using Hobby Art Lino Cut Hares stamp set, designed by Janie Burnett-Bleach. I used Izinks and memento inks to dust the backgrounds onto silk art card, before  stamping with memento ink. 
The moons were stamped in versamagic ink and dusted with mica powders, which was then sealed with hairspray.
I love these stamps and the cards were so quick to make. I have a funny feeling that I may have a bit of an addiction to hare stamps, lol. Just bought another two sets this week, when I already own 4 other sets! At least it isn't as bad as my tree addition!
Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful cards. Very pretty inking and stamping. Beautiful scenes.

Cath Wilson said...

Ooh, lovely to see some inspiration for these lovely stamps because I have them, too. I think there's a bit of a run on hares this year, lol, I may join you in getting more while I can ;-)

Lovely artwork, Sally.
Cath x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards and stamps
Carol x

Helen said...

those hare stamps are beautiful! gorgeous cards

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous cards Sal and the Hare on the first one looks so thoughtful. Although these cards could be used for any time, they have a lovely Autumnal feel to them x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! squeal - Watership Down cards, gorgeous colours and designs. LOVE them.
Faith
x

Kathleen said...

Three gorgeous cards Sally, super images and really lovely backgrounds, great leaves background too. The moons are really great too.

Kath x

Lynne K said...

Stunning set, Sally! Beautifully blended backgrounds. Yes, I definitely think hares are your new addiction, and why not?! I may well join you! x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful Sally, I love the sun.

Sue xx