Sunday 12 May 2019

Woodware Flowers

 This woodware flower has been in my stamp collection for several years and I have used it in a variety of ways over that time, but mainly as an embellishment. I love the fact that it is so easy to cut out, as are the leaves (also Woodware). I decided stamp several and to colour them brightly with my Zig markers on watercolour paper and give them a black background.
I added some liquid pearls, glitter glue and white posca pen to finish them off. Hope you like them. They will be used for birthday cards in the next month or two - there are quite a few coming up.
I am entering these into the Challenge at Penny Black and More where the theme is All Things Feminine
Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

WOW Sally, what wonderful jewel like colours and the flowers are gorgeous, beautifully designed cards, Kate x x

Kathleen said...

These are really great and I love big flowers in bold colours and the black background really shows them off. Two super creations.

Kath x

Joan said...

Fabulous Sally, love the bright colours


Joan

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

These beautiful flowers look amazing against the black background Sally. I love them.

Sue xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Sally these are awesome, I love the vibrant colours on the great stamps, they are perfect on black card.
Faith x

Lynne K said...

Wow! Bold and beautiful! Love them! xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

All things bright and beautiful! I'm loving your colour choices and these are no exception x

brenda said...

Beautiful bright and bold Sally and love them both, thanks so much for joining in our 'Feminine' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Linby said...

So bright and colourful Sally. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More challenge.
Lynn x
DT