Thursday 27 June 2019

Rudolf Days for June

A very quick offering for Rudolf Day from me this month and only one card as my time has been taken up writing my last lot of reports. I finished them yesterday, so I'm very happy! Just 21 more work days to go!
Anyway, onto my card...I used a stamp from Inkylicious and some papers from an artylicious cd (possibly) I'd covered the card with the paper a very long time ago, so I can't remember! The sentiment is pre-printed and cut from Craftwork cards. the glitter glue finished it off.
Do pop over to Mo's blog and check out the lovely creations there!
Many thanks for looking and for your comments. Hope I will have lots of cards next month to make up for the single one this month!

9 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful x

Mrs A. said...

I think I have this magnificent stag as a stamp by them. Looks very impressive here on your card. Hugs
Mrs
A.

cuilliesocks said...

Such a beautiful card and an elegant stag Sally, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful background and the stag is very impressive.
Faith x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous stamp and a great non-tradition choice of colours, really lovely card.
My eldest Grandson finishes on the 12th of July but my youngest doesn't finish till the 19th of July, doesn't go down well at all but we tell him his turn will come.

Kath x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning Reindeer and loving the little extras too, thanks for joining us this month at Rudolph Day's Challenge, Luv Sam x

Joan said...

That is one gorgeous stag Sally ! fab card


Joan

scrappymo! said...

Stunning image! This beautiful deer pops off the page with his fabulous antlers.

Every day your 21 days gets smaller...hope you enjoy your holidays!

Thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Sally. Just think no more reports to write ever and already your days left are into the teens.

Sue xx