Thursday 1 August 2019

Stag Sunset

Here is a lollystick plaque made using the larger lolly sticks, stuck together with hot glue. I then painted it with Acrylic paints (nothing fancy, just some from Wilkos) and stamped with inkylicious stamps and versafine ink. I am going to try another like this with versafine clair to see if I get a crisper outline. I have a couple of projects on the go at the moment which I will share with you soon. The craft fest is in full swing, lol 😁
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Well it certainly looks like you've started enjoying your retirement Sally. Life without OFSTED, it doesn't get any better than that lol! This is lovely and I really like your background colours, just perfect for that majestic stag. Take care and have a great weekend x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow fabulous, very striking

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my so beautiful Sally, in fact it's stunning, the sky is amazing and the stag set against the backdrop is magnificent.
What glue do you use to stick the sticks with? That's the part I have difficulty with, Kate x x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is stunning Sally. Looking forward to seeing what else you create now your retired.

Sue xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! that is certainly a wonderful creation Sally. Beautiful.
Faith x