Tuesday 29 October 2019

October friuits


Hi there! I m here with my DT card for Dora Knutselhoekje. 
The  theme the DT are following this month is October fruits. I used the Apples and Pears image, printed onto Kraft and coloured with my Arteza professional colouring pencils. I stencilled onto the base card using a Bee Crafty Mandala stencil and oxide inks. All card in this project is recycled. There are lots beautiful samples on Dora's blog from the rest of the DT. Do pop over there and take a look at Dora's fabulous images.
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

meg said...

beautiful colouring on the fabulous digi, a great make

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sally, beautifully coloured and love the stencilling in the background, Kate x x

Kathleen said...

This is fabulous Sally, super image and tip top colouring.

Kath x

Pat said...

Beautifully coloured apples and pears Sally and love the partial stencilling in the background. Those Arteza pencils look great! x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Wonderful artwork by Dora and I love the colours that you've used. It just looks like you've sketched it x

Dora said...

Beautiful card. I like how you coloured this image. Fantastic done.