Monday 6 July 2020

I joined the Bee Crafty Design Team!



A couple of weeks ago Bev from Bee Crafty messaged me to ask if I would join the Bee Crafty DT. Of course I said yes!  Things were very very busy at Bee Crafty HQ at that precise moment as they had a couple of Hochanda shows in quick succession, so whilst I was waiting to find out more, I made this canvas, that had been in my head, wanting to be made for a long while. If you would like to know how I made it, do pop over to the Bee Crafty Blog and please leave me a comment. there are links to the fabulous stamp too.
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Congratulations on going onto the Bee Crafty DT. I love your fantastic canvas, the dragons eye looks so real.

Sue xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! what an amazing piece of work Sally. Congratulations on your well deserved place on the DT.
Take care
Faith x

Pat said...

Beautiful colours and I love the texture of it Sally, you will be a great asset to the DT! x

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations Sally, you'll be a fantastic asset to their team.
This is an amazing work of art, the texture is amazing and the eye is fabulous, Kate x

pinky said...

Wow that is stunning Sally. Congratulations!!!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Stunning Sally and many congratulation on joining the Bee Crafty tea, I know you'll do them proud x