Monday 17 May 2021

Sparkly Wildflowers

 Remember that Sunflower tag I made a couple of weeks ago with the Dylusions shimmer paints? I had sprayed the excess paint on my glass mat with water and mopped it up with a piece of card. I've now made it into a card. 



Here is what I used:

Beautanicals - Wildflower 2

Beautanicals  - Wildflower 3

Wordage- Regular Everyday sentiments 1

Inkable Mandala 7

D'inkable Circles 

D'inkable Splatter

Mop up card from painting with Dylusions shimmer paint in pure sunshine calypso teal and fresh lime

6 x 6 white card

5 x 5 cardstock

Archival ink in Paradise Teal

Peacock feathers Distress oxide ink

Versamark ink

Copper embossing powder

Heat tool

Dried marigold and Peacock Feathers distress ink

blending brushes/ blending tool/ sponge

Here is the mop up piece that I started with after making the tag a couple of weeks ago

I stamped the wildflower stamps in archival ink along the card.
Next I added some Peacock feathers Distress Oxide ink through the mandala stencil and around the edge.
Once this was dry I stamped the sentiment in versamark and heat embossed with copper embossing powder.

On the base card I used the Distress inks and dinkables to add some colour.

Finally I layered the wildflower panel onto the base card.

It is rather sparkly in real life, even if the photos don't show it so well. Thanks for looking! 




5 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful colours Sally the stamped images are gorgeous against the background

cuilliesocks said...

This is a beautiful card Sally, with gorgeous colours, lovely design too, Kate x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A stunning card Sally, the colours are gorgeous.

Sue xx

Pat said...

This is a great colour combination Sally and I love the mop up for the background and the added mandala stencilling, pretty wild flowers and copper embossed sentiment, and the finishing touch of the peachy circles and blue spatters on the base card which coordinate beautifully. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautifully put together Sally, a gorgeous piece of work.
Faith x