Saturday 16 July 2022

A quick and simple birthday card

 


Good Morning! I thought I would share a super simple card with you today as the CT are all busy playing with new new stuff that we can't share yet. 😉
I began by taping the easy frame circle to the front of a 6x6 card and then positioning one of the texture discs in the middle. I blended mermaid lagoon distress ink on one side and wilted violet on the other, taking care not to move the disc.

On a scrap of white card, I stamped 3 each of the smaller flowers from the Doodle art Sunflower regular stamp set, cutting them out and colouring them with ecoline brush pens. 
I added these to the white border on the card at equal intervals, stamping a sentiment in teh bottom left corner. 
It needed a little something else, so I took the mini circles from the same stamp set and added these stamped in black in between each flower. 
Here is the finished card again.
I used:

Thanks for looking and do take a look for more inspiration in the Bee Crafty Facebook group!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Thank you for the step by step Sally and I love the circular design and pretty stencilled detail using the circle stencil and the texture disc, and the super added flowers and stamped detail in between finish it beautifully. x