Wednesday 8 May 2024

A quick card

 

Hi there! Thought I would show you how I made this card today. 

I began by using the Skylines Horizon 1 inkable to add peacock feathers ink to the foreground of a 5x5inch piece of smooth card.
Next I stamped and cut out Sky Terrace before giving it a light spray with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide spray and left it to dry.
I used the stars from Journaling essentials #1 to stamp the sky in Peacock Feathers oxide ink.
Next I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Clair Twilight before assembling the card


Here is the finished card again.
I used:
Peacock feathers Distress oxide ink
Versafine Clair Ink in Twilight

Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

Pat said...

This is very pretty in Peacock Feathers ink Sally, and love the background with the slopes and the starry sky, and the sweet house over the top, and the sentiment goes perfectly..a great design. x