Wednesday 26 June 2024

More Spots


 Hi There! Apologies that I was missing last week. We were on holiday in Wales and the wifi wasn't playing ball. I am back this week with a little journal page for you as more inspiration for the Facebook Spots challenge this week.
I selected an A6 catalyst card, cut off the white border and added a faux stitching line around the edge.

I stuck this onto a Kraft page in the mdf journal I made as a sample a couple of weeks ago.
Next I added some spots through a dinkable using black Distress Oxide ink. I also stamped some dots using a small stamp from Journaling Essentials #6
I added a piece of book page with Matte medium and stamped the lines from the same stamp set across it using Versafine Clair Charming Pink. 
I cut out the dotty circle from Transparencies- journaling Birds and sprigs set and added it to the page using matte medium.
I stamped the spotty bird in black versafine clair ink and heat embossed it using clear powder. 
Finally I added the bird and wordy stickers to the page using Matte Medium. I also added some faux stitching around the wordy stickers using a white pen and filled in a few of the dots on the circle with the gelly roll pens.
Here's the finished page again.
I used :
Black Distress oxide ink
Versafine Clair ink in Black and Charming Pink
A scrap of Book page
If you want to make your own journal you will need the MDF journal kit

I will be live over on the Bee Crafty Facebook page at 8pm this evening. I so hope you will be able to join me.
Thanks for looking! 


1 comment:

Pat said...

Another fabulous journal page Sally and some more really bright and pretty colours, and great with the spotty bird as the focal image, and the matching white on black sentiment strips rwally stand out. x