Wednesday 18 September 2024

A Super Quick Journal Page

 

Hi there! I'm back from my holiday and here with a super quick journal page for my step by step today.

I began by cutting a piece of the Catalyst card to fit my page and stuck it down using matte Medium. 
Next I stamped the Moonflower using versafine clair black ink and cut it out.
Then I coloured it with some pastel highlighters and added some accents with Gelly Roll Moonlight pens
On the catalyst card I drew a rough cercle in the middle using a distress crayon and smudged it with my finger.
Finally I stuck the image and a wordy sticker to the page, adding some faux stitching. 
Here is the finished page once more.... 
And here it is with it's partner in the journal.
I used:
Highlighter pens
Distress Crayon - Any coordinating shade will do
12cm square sketch book
As the papers and the stamps are new this would be perfect for entering into this month's challenge over in the Bee Crafty Facebook group, where the theme is Something New.
Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

Pat said...

I love the moonflower and such a pretty paper in the background and finished with the white on black sentiment sticker and love the added faux stitching. Hope you had a great holiday Sally. x