Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Artist trading Cards

 

Hi There!

I am here with three simple artist trading cards to show you today. Here's how I made them. 



I began by cutting 3 of the panels from the Autumn Art Journal Catalyst Collage index sheet and sticking them onto pre cut ATCs. I sponged a little brown ink around the edges of them. 
Next, I stamped Mushrooms, Acorns and Pinecones in Versafine Clair Pinecone ink onto a scrap of white card and cut them out.
I used the same stamp set  and ink to add some ferns and pine branches to the ATCs. 
Finally I stuck the stamped images onto the backgrounds along with a wordy sticker sentiment. I added faux stitching around the sentiment and lightly painted the added images with Fossilized Amber Distress Spritz for a bit of shimmer. 
Here are the three ATCs once more.

I used:
Versafine Clair ink - I used Pinecone

Thanks for looking! 

No comments: