Saturday 6 December 2008

Oooh, that's better

After five days away from my craft table except for marking books at it, I needed to spend most of last night sat at it making cards! I'm now feeling very relaxed and quite happy with my creations. The first of my cards uses a lovely penny black stamp I bought last year. I bought it with Steve in mind as he loves ducks!
The second and third are variations on cards I have made already this year. The top one uses another Lavinia stamps tree, and the next uses stampin' up 'lovely as a tree' and the Nellie Snellen snowman. My final card from last night uses a Stamporium stamp from one of their A4 rubber sheets. I'm not sure if it is still available or not, but I love it's simplicity. It works well embossed in clear embossing powder on black and then painted with Blonde Moments pearl pigments.

No comments: