Tuesday 21 July 2009

What a day!

I've not got much done today besides the card for passion for promarkers, as I ended up spending half the day in casualty. Don't worry, Meg hasn't broken anything, but she has a very bruised foot. Hopefully she will be able to walk normally by the weekend, but it is going to be an amazing bruise! I still haven't gone shopping, so there is very little food in the house and we ended up ordering a Pizza for tea! It's the six weeks holiday and you would think I'd be able to manage my time a little better! On top of that it has rained constantly all day. I hope tomorrow is a bit less eventful! On the up side, my Blog Candy from Glenda has arrived, so I will be pressing them into use very soon! Thanks again, Glenda!

1 comment:

lisa said...

Sounds like you are having an eventful time Sally. I hope Megan is OK and am glad nothing is broken.
Know what you mean about the rain!!!! so much for Summer.
Can't wait to see what you do with your candy!

Lisax