Sunday 9 August 2009

Thank you!

Whilst I have been away 3 of my lovely blog friends have given me these lovely awards. The first is from Lynne and Lisa, my very good blog friends. They inspire me with their art and encourage me with their comments. The second is from the lovely Lyn (Spyder), who leaves me lovely comments and makes some super cards too.
I want to give both to:
Brenda, who makes so many lovely cards in so many different styles
Lyn (Spyder), who regularly puts a smile on my face with her fun cards and lovely comments
Lesley (craftimamma), a fellow graphicus addict who regularly inspires me
Lisa, the multi-talented cake/ tag/ card maker
Lynne, my wonderful friend and partner in crime (the shopping variety)
and of course Megan, who takes a cracking photo and is my lovely daughter

2 comments:

Lynne K said...

Thanks, Sally! I'll display them with pride. Consider the blue one returned.

lisa said...

Thank you so much Sally. I shall display it with pride.

Lisax