Saturday 31 October 2009

Promarker class





Lynne asked me to do a class for her over the half term holiday, so on Wednesday evening I made my way to Watnall and did a class on Promarkers with a bit on digistamps. I was a bit worried, because it was very different from their usual class, but they said they really enjoyed it. I asked permission from Mo Manning and Sally-Ann at Digistamp boutique, so I wasn't in breach of copyright as they both said it was okay. Thanks Mo and Sally-Ann! Here are some of the examples I took with me that I haven't posted on my blog yet. We also used some Pink Gem stamps (first two cards). Aren't they cute! The second two are digistamps from Digistamp boutique. The papers here are Dovecraft and Papermania, but all several years old. The sentiments are from craftwork cards and I've used a generous amount of stickles. I feel like the christmas cards are well and truly started now! Thank you to Brenda, Jane, Susie, Carina and Jooles for a lovely evening. Meg had a lovely  time too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards and well done on the class. sounds scary :)
hugs June x

lisa said...

That's so brave of you doing a class, Sally, still I don't suppose it's harder than teaching the little ones everyday and you can all have a good giggle and chat as you go can't you.
Your cards are lovely. I love those Christmas papers, the colours and designs are a bit different from the norm aren't they.
Hope you've enjoyed your half term.

Lisax

Jules said...

Hi Sally

What a wonderful array of Christmas cards.

I bet everyone had a wonderful time.

All are lovely images.

Love Jules xx