Saturday 14 February 2015

Un petit peu de Paris!

Hi There! It has been over a week since my last visit to Blogland, due to Ofsted at work, but I am not complaining as it means I can truly relax over half term! Before you ask, I can't say how we did until the report is published in about three weeks time. Apparently they have downgraded schools for revealing the result before they should!
 So, onto my cards. A few weeks ago I paid a visit to the Range to buy this sweet Paris Eiffel tower stamp by Dovecraft, as I has seen it on Ruth's blog and knew several people who would love cards with it on! My last Eiffel tower stamp fell apart last time I used it. When one of those friends said she wanted an unfussy valentines card for her hubby, I made the card above. I added the inkylicious delicate vine stamp in bundled sage distress ink and the waltzing mouse sentiment. I am entering this into this weeks Less is More, where the theme is Love and one layer.
I couldn't just make one though, so here is a second, on a square card this time and using spun sugar and shaded lilac DI, and a woodware sentiment.
very quick and simple, and already the stamps have paid for themselves!
Thanks for looking and I will look forward to visiting you this week!

14 comments:

maria's knutselplezier said...

Beautiful Sally!! So delicate, I love these!!!

Greetings
Maria

brenda said...

So it's done Sal, you can sleep sound again.

What a perfect image for Spring.

B x

Helen J said...

Lucky you, Sally - Ofsted been & gone - we're still waiting!
Gorgeous cards, the one for LIM is almost identical to one I was going to do but I changed my mind.
Enjoy a relaxing post-Ofsted break!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two beautiful cards Sally. Hope your Ofsted report is a good one. Enjoy Half Term.

Sue xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

They are so beautiful Sally!

Love
Maarit

Viv said...

Just fab cards Sal!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful and super elegant cards Sally.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Anne said...

What a lovey design Sally and two fab cards
Thanks for joining our love challenge
Anne
Less is More

Sid said...

Wonderful, love both your designs !! I have also become your latest blog follower.

Chrissie said...

These are so pretty, I love the colours in the second one!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Susan said...

two really great cards...I do love the color in the second one!

Scrapmate said...

Such a pretty layout on this card.

Linda said...

These are so pretty ... great layout! xx

Creative Heart Designs said...

Love your 'Little Bit of Paris' card. I really need to buy an Eiffel Tower image...this card has inspired me.

My Card Site: Creative Heart Designs