Monday 30 July 2018

In the Garden

Just a quick reminder that there is still a little time to enter the In the Garden challenge at Stamping Sensations this month. I made this card for one of our Site managers at work. We have an allotment with a shed, and I really wish it looked as well organised as this one! .
The stamp set is from Hobby Art and will definitely come in useful for cards for my Dad too.
I am slowly but surely tidying my craft table and discovering all sorts of bits and pieces. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great cas card

brenda said...

Great take on the theme Sally, how my Dad would have appreciated the image.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Sally, perfect for the Gardening challenge, lovely your colouring, Kate x

Cath Wilson said...

Great stamp for a gardener, Sally - beautifully coloured, as always and perfect for the occasion.

Hope you're still plodding on with discovering new 'old' stuff in your craft room clear out!

Cath x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the simplicity of this wonderful card Sally.
Faith
x