Monday 27 August 2018

Music

The theme at Allsorts this week is Music, so I thought I would join in with a couple of guitar cards I made recently. The guitar stamp and the mandala stencil on the first is from Bee Crafty, and the second has the soundwaves dots stamp (Bee Crafty) and a variety of stencils in the background. For both I used oxide inks.

On both I applied a layer of glossy accents over the guitar. Here is a close-up.
Before I go I thought I would share a few photos from our recent trip to Wales. We visited Powis Castle and as usual the gardens were alive with butterflies and bees. I have a list of plants I would like one day, based on some of their borders 😄.





Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments.

6 comments:

brenda said...

Beautiful photos Sally with great clarity. Great minds and all that with the stamp but it is a perfect one for our ALlsorts 'Music' theme and looks good on your backgrounds, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two fantastic cards Sally and a beautiful collection of photos.

Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Two lovely background and a super image, both cards in great colours. Thank you for joining our 'Music' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Karen Dunbrook said...

really super cool cards...your photos look amazing!
x Karen

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos Sally, great shots.
Brilliant cards, fab designs and colours, Kate x

susiestacey said...

Great cards Sally - you have rocked it.
Fantastic photos too, love the heleniums and dahlias - beautiful colours.
Thanks for sharing at Allsorts 'Music' theme this week and good luck x Susan x