Sunday 2 September 2018

September at Stamping Sensations


It is the first Sunday of the month and time for our September challenge at Stamping Sensations. This month we have a lovely theme....
********I Spy something beginning with B********
My project this month features stamps and stencils from our sponsor, Bee Crafty, and my 'B's are Bird (the beautiful large swallow stamp), blue and brown (oxide inks). I used Bee Crafty Inkables Mandala 4Ticker tape 1 and Swallow
Even though it is an easy theme, we need you to play by the rules:

Please can I remind you we are a stamping challenge so must see a stamped image which reflects the theme as the focal element of your artwork , this means:
Stamping must be the central point of attention and interest
 We are pleased to welcome back Bee Crafty  as our sponsor this month, with a fabulous £25 store voucher for our lucky winner. There are some wonderful stamps and stencils on their website
Do pop over to the challenge blog and take a look at the fabulous creations from my talented team mates, many featuring Bee Crafty stamps!

Before I go I will just share a few more photos from our holiday in Wales. First up is Fairy Glen, near Betws-y-coed. I did a fair bit of scrambling over rocks to take that one!
 Next is a view along the River Conwy, near Beddgelert.
 and this is Moel Ty Uchaf stone circle, near Llandrillo.
Finally here is the view from the near the top of Pistyll Rhaeadr.
Thanks for looking, and I look forward to seeing your entries.

11 comments:

Helen said...

Love the card for your B challenge.. but the photos! I love the first one of the Fairy Glen. but so nice to see Pistyll Rhaeadr. I visited with a school geography/geology group trip once (in the pouring rain, sadly) it was amazing though. Thank you.

brenda said...

You have really brought the Swallow to life Sally and very effective use of the stencil in the background. I think I need those sentriment strips, very useful me thinks.

B x

Marlies said...

A beautiful stylish card Sally. An elegant bird against the background and I like the sentiments strips. Beautiful photo's, Wales looks fantastic! Marlies x

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous bird image and so beautifully coloured Sally, wonderful card.
Marvellous scenery, looks a fabulous place, thanks for sharing your photos, Kate x

Joan said...

Wow, I love that swallow stamp Sally, beautifully coloured too, it's a lovely card.


Joan x


Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

The Swallow looks great as the main focal image and I love your background too x Your photos are fabulous and have brought back many wonderful memories of when we visited Fairy Glen around thirty years ago x

Lynne K said...

Really like that swallow, Sally, it's such a striking image. The mandala stencil makes a great background & I love the colours you've used. x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love your gorgeous card and the stamp that you've used for it Sally. Your photos are gorgeous too, lovely scenery.

Sue xx

pinky said...

Ohh the stenciling is just gorgeous in the background Sally and you are so excellent at colouring birds. Love your card. Your photos are class!!

Viv said...

Amazing pics - love Betwys.
Lovely card too with a fab background! x

Anja v K@@rten said...

A very beautiful creation and what a gorgeous, wonderful and lovely pictures Wauw Wauw
Creatieve groetjes, Anja