Saturday 18 March 2023

Kraft Journal pages

 

Hi There! Thought I would show you how I made this journal page, which would be equally suitable for the front of an A6 card. I had been eager to play with the new stamps again, this time combining them with some older ones too.


I began by stamping the script stamp in Unicorn white ink down the centre of the page.


When this was dry, I dry brushed some gesso down the centre of the script and dried it.

I added some mermaid lagoon Distress oxide ink through the circles dinkable ....
...and added some stamping using the oxide ink and some Versafine Clair acorn ink too. 

I blended some walnut stain distress ink onto a book page and drew 3 rough circles with a distress crayon. I then cut these out.

I attached them to the page using matte medium.

I used the doodle art Mandalas to add semi circles to the edges

I chose 3 of the sketchy birds and stamped them onto white card and cut them out. I also stamped the sentiment in Versafine Warm Breeze ink.

I attached the birds and sentiment using sticky pads.
Here is the finished page again.....


....and another using different stamps, different colours, and a little more paint (Dylusions bubblegum pink shimmer paint) 

I used:
Kraft card
 Distress oxide ink - I used Mermaid Lagoon 
Versafine clair ink - I used black, Acorn, Warm Breeze and charming pink
Book page
Sticky pads

Thanks for looking! I will be live on the Bee Crafty Facebook page on Wednesday evening at 8pm if you fancy joining me. 

3 comments:

Viv said...

Just lovely Sal! x

Pat said...

Absolutely beautiful results on the kraft card in tones of pink and blue with brown Sally. Thank you for the step by step, and these ideas would translate brilliantly into cards too. x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful designs Sally, I love the images and your colours. Beautiful stamping too, lots of lovely texture, Kate x