Saturday 4 March 2023

Dream Big Dragonfly

 


Hi there! I am here with a step by step today to show how I made this card.


I began by putting stencil tape around a 7x5 blank card.

Next I used the number tag inkable to add some twisted citron  distress oxide.
I used another tag inkable to add some Mermaid Lagoon distress oxide. With the small amount of ink left on the brush I blended along the sides of the tape. 
I used Journal Art Elements 3 to add some stamping with Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron and Mermaid Lagoon before removing the tape.

I stamped, die cut and coloured the dragonfly.
Then I added it to the card using sticky pads, along with a stitched border in uncharted Mariner Distress oxide.
Finally I added one of the new sentiments that are out on Monday!
Here is the finished card once more.
I used:
7x5" white card blank
Distress oxide inks in Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Mustard Seed and Uncharted Mariner
New Sentiments (out on Monday!!!)

There are 5 new stamp sets, inkables, transparancies, mdf and other gorgeous stuff on Hobby Maker on Monday at 2pm and 7pm. I will leave you with a little sneaky peek 


Oh, and the new challenge for this month over in the facebook group is Spring Zing. We would love for you to enter! 
Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

Pat said...

Another gorgeous background with a pretty dragonfly Sally and I love the way you have finished it with the zigzag stitch stamp around the edge which frames it brilliantly, and such pretty colours too, and then the beautiful bird and multi coloured stencilled background with the old type style font looks great..a wonderful sneaky peek of things to come. x

Joan said...

Two lovely cards Sally, love the backgrounds