Wednesday 3 April 2024

A page in my Kraft journal

 


Hi There! I have enjoyed a little play in my kraft journal using a variety of Bee Crafty stamps, inkables and catalyst papers. Here's how I did it. 
I began by adding some catalyst paper to the right hand side of the page with matte medium. 
Next I used the 4x4 easy frame star to add some white ink stars to the kraft part of the page. 

I also added some partial stars in Black soot Distress oxide ink.
using the star D'inkable from set 1, I added some small stars using texture paste. 

I stamped the stars in white ink around the page.
using versafine clair black ink I stamped the squares around the page. 
On a separate scrap of card I stamped, cut out and coloured the flower and leaves. 

I also stamped a sentiment and cut it out. 
Finally I added all elements to the page with Matte medium and splattered a little Radical Gloss Drops to finish it. 
I used:
Dina Wakely 6x6 Kraft Journal
White  ink
Distress oxide ink in black soot
Ecoline pens

 I am hoping to have enough voice to go live over on the Bee Crafty Facebook page at 8pm this evening. Thanks for looking!

No comments: