Wednesday 17 April 2024

A quick card in Pastel colours

 

Hi There! I am here with a quick and simple card for you today. 

I began by adding masking tape about a third of the way across a 5x5" card blank, then blending speckled egg distress ink through the inkable big one, but not up to the edge of the card.
Next I used the mandala inkable and blended kitsch flamingo Distress Oxide ink through it 
on a separate scrap of card I stamped the smaller dandedaisy in memento ink and coloured with alcohol markers. 
I stuck this to the card along the area where the tape was.
I stamped the sentiment using second generation Fantasia Versafine Clair ink.
Finally I added some more stamping using the worker stamps from Journaling Essentials #4 and Speckled egg distress ink. I also added spots of gold liquid pearls around the mandala.

Here is the finished card again. 
I used:
5x5" white card blank
Masking tape
Distress oxide ink - Kitsch Flamingo
Memento Black ink

Thanks for looking! I will be live at 8pm this evening over on the Bee Crafty Facebook Page. I would love to see you there! 

1 comment:

Pat said...

The blue flourishy swirls with the layered pink mandala go brilliantly together Sally, and I love the added bright and pretty flower, and the masked edge which gives you a lovely white space for the sentiment, and also the added little stamps on the petal shapes of the mandala and in the top and bottom left hand corners, and also the borders all round frame it so well..a terrific card! x