Tuesday 27 July 2010

Christmas at Tuesday Taggers!?!

Don't worry it is still July, but over at Tuesday Taggers our lovely teamie Emma has chosen the theme Christmas. Now I know I don't really do anything Christmassy until at least September, so I kept it simple.

An oval cuttlebugged with the snowflakes embossing folder, a digistamp from Digistamp Boutique coloured in with promarkers and lots of stickles!  Please do pop over to Tuesday Taggers and take a look at my teamies fabulous work. Hope you can join us!

8 comments:

Teri said...

It may be simple, but it is very cute! Love that mouse image.
Have a great day hun.
Hugs,
Teri x

Kay Carley said...

Oh this is so sweet. Love it. xx

Lynne K said...

Great tag, Sally. I don't think I'll be joining in with this one, though. No way am I thinking about Christmas before October half term! xx

craftimamma said...

Ahh! This is lovely Sally and what a perfect Christmas gift tag for someone little someone special!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

lisa said...

Gorgeous, Sally. He's so cute!!
Even Septemeber is too early for me!!
Hugs Lisax

Lavender and old lace said...

ahh that little mouse does make you smile that card is lovely Dorothy xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful, love the embossed background and the little mouse.

Jules said...

Hi Sal

Such a cute tag .. .. great embossing and a lovely image.

I am afraid Christmas has started in my House of Hearts!!

I love getting my Christmas stash out again - but it does feel strange making a Christmas card when the sun is shining. LOL!!!

Love Jules xx