Monday 10 August 2020

A New Home card

 

Hello again! As the current challenge on the Bee Crafty Stamps facebook group is to use stencils, I thought I would share a card using the Doodle Art Rainbow View house stamp over a stencilled background. 

I started off with a 5 1/2 inch square of satin finish art card and distress oxide inks in faded jeans, wilted violet and shaded lilac. I sponged a 3rd of the card stock in each colour.

I put the Eclipse Trellis stencil over the top and then dabbed at the ink with a cloth dampened with water before setting aside to dry.

Next I took a piece of mixed media card and stamped and coloured the house and 3 trees on to it. 

  After cutting these out I attached the house to the stencilled background with 3d glue. 
 I stamped the trees onto the background first, then added the coloured trees and sentiment with more 3d glue. 

There are brand new stamps from Bee Crafty out on Thursday on Hochanda at 11am and 3pm. They are designed by Jane Royston, and are fabulous!  Here is a sneeky peak.

 Thanks for looking! 

 



5 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous new home card Sally.

Sue xx

Mrs A. said...

A perfect new home card. I have just made two of them as our neighbours moved out on Friday and the new ones in at the weekend. Hugs Mrs A.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another great card Sally, love the colours and the fab house, thanks for the stencil tutorial, I made great use of the last, so thanks. I'll have to try this too. :)
Faith x

Pat said...

I love this sweet house over the beautiful stencilled and inked background Sally, and a great idea to water bleach with the stencil to reveal the pattern...pretty stylised trees and a lovely sentiment too. A wonderful card. x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sally it's a very lovely card, I do like the stenciled background and the pretty coloured houses, Kate x