Tuesday 18 August 2020

Mid month inspiration for Stamping Sensations

 

It is mid-way through the month and time for  a reminder of our challenge at Stamping Sensations. This month our theme is

 ***Make it Masculine***

I seem to have a bit of a sheep theme going on this month as my mid month offering is this lovely sheep from Woodware. For anyone who is interested it also comes with both English and Welsh Happy Birthday sentiments. The base card was stencilled with a lovely leaf d'inkable from Bee Crafty.  

Do go to the challenge blog to check out the  wonderful creations from my talented teamies and more info on this month's prize.

Thanks for looking! 

6 comments:

brenda said...

He has such a friendly face Sally and makes for a real fun card.

B x

Viv said...

Can't see the trees for the sheep???? LOL
he's a cute sheep Sal - and a great card!

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous card Sally.
Avril xx

Pat said...

That sheep is so cute Sally and love the bit of dimension too, and the stencilled leaves in the background go beautifully. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful face on the sheep, ( I know 'cause I'm Welsh and we have plenty in Wales. LOL) this is a fabulous card Sally. I love the sheep so much I had to buy the sheep! Should I thank you? Mmmmmmm LOL
Faith x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Thrilled I bought it Sally. Thank you x
Faith x