Monday 26 October 2020

A leafy Tag and a Sneaky Peek for Bee Crafty


 Good Morning! I am here with a step by step leafy tag using the gorgeous stamps and matching stencils in the Bee Crafty Beautanical range.

I used

Tag Dies

The maple leaf set

The Nettle leaf set 

The oak leaf set

Easy frame inkable 4" maple, nettle and oak leaf

Distress oxide inks in Fired brick, Frayed burlap, Fossilized Amber and Peeled paint

Versafine black ink and clear embossing powder


First I cut the tag from white card and the back layer  from black card.


Next I used the inkables to sponge leaf outlines in autumn colours to the tag.


I stamped over the stencilling with the corresponding leaf stamps also using the distress oxide inks before drying thoroughly with a heat gun.


Next I stamped and clear embossed the sentiment from the Maple leaf set before attaching to the black layer and adding some coordinating yarn.


Hope you like it! 

Whilst I am here, Bev and Sam are off to Hochanda tomorrow for a fab show at 10am. Here are a couple of sneaky peeks of the delightful winter journalling girls. I do hope you can watch!


Thanks for looking!


8 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful tag and for the sneaky peeks. It’s a horrible day here today weather wise but the trees still look beautiful. I hate it when the weather turns colder but I’ll forgive it as autumn pains such a beautiful picture. Wishing you a happy crafting week xx

Viv said...

Autumn colours have to be the best of all Sally and you've captured them on this pretty tag! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely Beautiful Sally, love those autumnal colours shown off so beautifully.
Faith x

Pat said...

I adore your beautiful tag using the pretty maple leaf stamp and stencil in those gorgeous autumnal tones, and then the sneak peek of those sweet little ladies, and am sure the shows will go well. x

cuilliesocks said...

Your tag is gorgeous Sally, wonderful colours and I love the leaf image.
Your sneak peeks look beautiful, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

I like how you have stamped over your leaf shapes to give that extra definition. A real Autumnal tag.Hugs Mrs A.

Jules said...

Hi Sally

A great post!

Love the background you have created on your tag and the journaling girls look fun too!

Love Jules xx

Laura said...

Your sponged stencil backgrounds are so pretty! Love the autumn tag as well as your winter girls cards. Pretty leaf and snowflake stencils. Love the words/phrases on the snowflake card too!