Saturday 27 March 2021

Bluebells

 Hi There! So sorry I haven't been around Blog land much for a couple of weeks. I was busy working on samples and then my laptop decided to stop working. It has taken a little while to sort out a new one and install most things, but I am back now, hopefully without having lost too much. It is a bit of a rigmarole to transfer photos from my camera until I get a card reader. My old laptop had a slot the right size but this one doesn't! 

Anyway, here is something I can show you! This is a card made with the latest stamp from Crafty Individuals. It is a stunning bluebell sketch by Jean. This is on a 7"x7" card so you can see the stamp is a really good size. You can find it here.

I stamped it on a background created with Pretty Gets Gritty explosion powders and coloured with arteza metallic watercolours. The sheen really doesn't show in the photo, which is a shame! The base card was stencilled with distress inks (mermaid lagoon, blueprint sketch and wilted violet) and a That's Crafty mandala stencil.

How is it going? I hope you are okay. We are looking forward to being able to go a little further for a walk and meet up with Meg and Grant too. We haven't seen them in the flesh since Christmas.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Viv said...

Gorgeous bluebells Sal and the stencil background is perfect. Glad the lappy is sorted! x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning card Sally, the bluebell image is gorgeous and I love the stencilling in the background. What a pain when that happens, it just all takes so much time to fix up an new laptop, have a good weekend, Kate x

Pat said...

I adore this card just such pretty bluebells and a wonderful background Sally which complements the bluebell topper perfectly. Sorry to hear that you had to have a new laptop and all the work of setting it up and hopefully you will get your card reader soon. x

Lynne K said...

So pretty and such gorgeous colours! Love it! xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I love this stamps Sally and the background that you've used with it here is just perfect! x