Monday 24 January 2022

Bee Crafty Samples for the Craft Store

 Hi There! Did you see Bee Crafty's Bev on the Craft Store last week with the new tag inkables?  They are sooooo cool! I have loved playing with them and still have them out on my desk! Here are the samples I made.  First up is a card where I used them to emboss through using speckled egg embossing glaze.

Next I used them to add distress oxide ink to a smooshed background...
And here I used them to add texture paste then dry brushed dylusions shimmer paint over them and the pop out mdf elements. 

 I also used them to add texture paste once more to an mdf arch plaque.
For the cover of this notebook I used them over a gelli print. 
As well as the samples above I made a bag using calico.  I painted the fabric with gesso and Dylusions paint, stencilling and stamping it with the products that were on the show. 
I also used gelli print papers to create this mini book featuring the Dragonfly stamps




You can find the Tag inkables here
The bird and butterfly regular stamps are here
The bird and butterfly XL stamps are here
The dragonfly stamps are here
The coffee stain stamps are here
The stitch border stamps are here
The big number stamps are here
The ledger stamp, inkwell and nibs are here
Dies for birds and butterflies can be found here
Dies for the dragonfly set can be found here
MDF artboards etc can be found here
Pop-out MDF can be found here
Dylusions paint is here

As Bev and Sam had been so busy with the show, I did their Try it out Tuesday facebook Live and made a concertina tag book and tag backgrounds using the new inkables and tag dies. I finished them off using some Doodle Art stamps






You can find the Facebook Live here 
Thanks for looking! 

7 comments:

Pat said...

Wow Sally, what a lot of beautiful creations using these new Tag Inkables in so many different ways.. I just adore the bag that looks as though it came from a posh shop! I love the Doodle Art stamps on the concertina tag book too. You are so clever and have made some great designs! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! My goodness Sally, what creativity and stunning results, fabulous projects.
Faith x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

All wonderful samples Sally and so colourful. You can really see how much you enjoyed making these x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my goodness Sally, what amazing samples, absolutely gorgeous designs and marvellous colours, Kate x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow what a stunning collection of samples that you've made there Sally. I love them all.

Sue xx

Joan said...

Wow and more Wow Sally, fabulous samples, I love them all but the MDF arch really sings to me !


Joan x

meg said...

Fabulous samples in a gorgeous array of beautiful colours